Copyright 1996 - Foundation of the Hellenic World
The copyright of "Olympics Through Time" as a whole belongs to the
the Hellenic World.
The copyright of text of "Olympics Through Time" belongs solely to the
Foundation of the Hellenic World.
The copyright of the photographs used in "Olympics Through Time"
belongs to the
- Ministry of Culture, Archaeological Resources Fund, Athens Greece
- Yale University, USA
- Archaeologigal Museum of Florence, Italy
- Archaeologigal Museum of Arezzo, Italy
- Berlin State Museum, Foundation of Prussian Cultural Inheritance,
Collection of Antiquities, Germany
- Johns Hopkins University Archaeological Collection, USA
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts, USA
- Louvre, France
Olympic rings, Olympiad, Olympic flame, Olympic are registered trademarks of
the International Olympic Committee.