Department Of Computer Science
Aachener Informatik-Berichte (AIB)
Publishing your Paper as an AIB
From 2021 onwards, all AIBs are published on
You can publish an AIB as follows:
- Write your paper following the AIB style guidelines
(Example PDF file). For LaTeX users,
we provide the class aibtitle.cls
and Springer's llncs.cls.
Using aibtitle.cls, the file
titlepage.tex automatically produces
a title page. It furthermore requires the graphical background file
After adapting and compiling titlepage.tex
to generate a PDF title page, include this PDF file as a first page
in your LaTeX sources. An example can be found here.
- Include the list of available reports. There are two options:
- Consult your supervisor for checking the final version of your report.
- Consult me to obtain your AIB number.
- Include the AIB number to obtain your PDF title page and after that, include this PDF file in your final document.
- Write a BibTeX-entry for your technical report. An example can be found here. Please include keywords.
- Publish your paper on RWTH Publications as described here.
- Send your BibTeX-file to me.
Special thanks to ...
For further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me