December 16, 2001
November 18, 2001
October 07, 2001
July 22, 2000
- Added version 3.6.4 of the math package for R4, R5, Maple 6.
- Ergänzung der Errata-Seite für das Maple-Buch.
- Extended FAQs.
- Added version 1.11.2 of the utils package for Maple 6.
December 10, 1999
- Added version 3.6.1 of the math package for Release 4 and 5.
In R5, initialization bug that occured when the math package has not been installed
with the utils package has been fixed.
- Added version 1.11.1 of the utils package for Release 4 and 5.
- Added version 1.3 beta 4 of the sgesim package for Release 4 and 5.
September 05, 1999
September 04, 1999
August 14, 1999
August 12, 1999
August 11, 1999
- Added MapleNews page which features news on Maple V and WMI.
- Updated Maple Undocumented page for built-in functions of R5.
- The main page has been redesigned to allow a better overview.
July 26, 1999 & August 05, 1999
July 15, 1999
July 11, 1999
- Maple file I/O capabilities are now described in the page on Galaxies in 3D. Also added VRML file of galaxies.
- Added links to PostScript and PDF viewers to the MapleArchives.
- Added version 1.10.0 of the utils package for R4 and R5.
June 27, 1999
- Significantly extended page on Share Library installation.
- Uploaded version 1.9.2 of the utils package
for R4 and R5 which includes an extension to utils/load and utils/whatRelease.
- Extended FAQ page.
May 23, 1999
April 25, 1999
- Added version 1.9.1 of the utils package for Release 4 and 5.
- Courtesy of James E. Tillman, Viking Lander 1 meteorological data has been added to the zipped archives containing Maple procedures to plot wind speeds and temperatures on Mars.
April 23, 1999
- Optimized procedures to display Viking Lander 2 meteorological data.
- Added new link to Stefan Steinhaus' Analysis of Computer Algebra Systems.
April 16, 1999
- Replaced old galaxy catalogue file with a new one which contains much more galaxies
and adapted procedures in Astronomy with Maple V - Galaxies in 3D
to create much finer plots.
- Added version 1.9.0 of the utils package for Release 5.
- New: Complete List of R5.0 Main Maple Library functions.
January 08, 1999
- Added version 3.5.1 of the math package for Release 3, 4 and 5.
December 28, 1998
December 16, 1998
December 14, 1998
December 13, 1998
- Added version 3.4 of the math package for Release 4 and 5.
- Galaxies in 3D: The archives universe.* now contain worksheets for Maple V R3, R4, and R5. (The MWS worksheet universe.mws did not correctly create the plot generating file in R5.)
- Added two new entries to the list of worldwide universities and institutions using Maple V
November 29, 1998
November 01, 1998
October 31, 1998
- Added version 3.3.4 of the math package for Release 3, 4, and 5.
October 29, 1998
October 25, 1998
October 21, 1998
- The R5 version of Joe Riel's Syrup package is now available: mpljsr.htm
- Added version 1.6.2 of the utils package for Release 4.
- Added version 1.8 of the utils package for Release 5.
October 18, 1998
October 04, 1998
- Added version 3.3.3 of the math package for Release 3, 4, and 5.
October 02, 1998
- Added version 1.6.1 of the utils package for Release 3, 4, and 5.
September 27, 1998
September 23, 1998
- Added version 1.5.1 of the utils package for Release 3.
- Described problem with maple initialization file in Windows R5 EC1.
- Updated list of worldwide universities and institutions using Maple V in education.
September 17, 1998
August 23, 1998
August 09, 1998
- Added Joe Riel's fix to the R5 array crash problem to the MapleArchives and the FAQ section.
- Die Geschichte Maples wurde auf den aktuellen Stand gebracht.
- Added list of worldwide universities and institutions using Maple V in education.
- Added E-mail address of Australian Maple mailing list.
- Added link to David Hart's `Getting Started with Maple` (for R5) to the Links section.
- Korrigierte Arbeitsblätter zum Buch `Maple V - Rechnen und Programmieren mit Release 4` sind nun auch in einem UNIX TAR/GZIP-Archiv downloadbar.
- Changed structure of the left menu bar.
July 04, 1998
- Explained how to fix the R5 array output bug (crash) in the FAQ section.
June 26, 1998
June 10, 1998
- Added version 3.3.1 of the math package for Release 3 [sic !], 4 and 5.
June 10, 1998
- Added version 3.3 of the math package for Release 4 and 5.
May 23, 1998
- Added version 1.4.1 of the utils package for Release 5.
- Added version 3.2.1 of the math package for Release 5.
May 22, 1998
- Added version 1.4 of the utils package for Release 3, 4, and 5.
- Added version 3.2 of the math package for R4 and R5.
- Extended FAQ section.
May 17, 1998
May 16, 1998
- Added version 1.3 of the utils package for Release 4 and 5.
May 15, 1998
- Added R3 version of the sgesim package.
May 10, 1998
- Added version 1.2 of the utils package for R5.
May 09, 1998
April 28, 1998
April 27, 1998
- Added special page for Joe Riel's documentation and packages for Maple V.
March 19, 1998
March 15, 1998
- Uploaded version 3.1.1 of the math package for Release 5 (cutzeros fix).
March 14, 1998
- Uploaded version 3.1 of the math package for Release 4 and 5.
March 08, 1998
February 23, 1998
- Uploaded version 3.04 of the math package for Release 3, 4 and 5 (includes special R3 and R5 editions).
February 14, 1998
- Uploaded version 3.03 of the math package for Release 3, 4 and 5.
January 07, 1998
- Uploaded version 3.02 of the math package for Release 4 and 5.
January 05, 1998
- Uploaded version 3.01 of the math package for Release 4 and 5.
January 03, 1998
- Uploaded version 3.0 of the math package for Release 4 and 5.
- Extended FAQ's
- Deleted page `Information on Maple V`
December 14, 1997
- Uploaded version 2.1 of the math package for Release 3, 4, and 5.
December 09, 1997
- Uploaded version 2.00a of the math package for Release 4. Fixed math/extrema function.
December 07, 1997
- Version 2.00 of the math package is now available for Maple V Release 4.
November 25, 1997
- Uploaded version 1.01 of the math package. Includes fix to math/extrema, and features a rewritten math/V function that is now fully compatible with the linalg package and also accepts strings like math/mat.
November 14, 1997
October 28, 1997
October 26, 1997
- Added FAQs to the site.
- Die HTML-Dateien zur Einführung in Maple V wurden zur lokalen Installation mitsamt Bildern in TGZ- bzw. ZIP-Archiven zusammengefaßt. Siehe hier (rechter Frame, unterer Teil).
September 30, 1997
- Updated the math package: now featuring three new functions, R4 help data base und a minor bug fix to cartgridR3.
July 26, 1997
- Redesigned bilingual site to support Netscape Navigator 2.00 or higher
- Geänderte Copyright-Bedingungen für die Dokumentation Einführung in Maple V
- Restructured MapleArchives
- Added analysis of Viking Lander 1 meteorological data to `Astronomy with Maple V` (R4)
- Added new package manifold written by Joe Riel to the MapleArchives (integration over manifolds)
- Added Joe Riel's help database on Undocumented Maple Commands (R4) to the MapleArchives
- Neue Seite: Generierung der Mandelbrot-Menge.
- Modified page on Alex' Error (fractal).
- Uploaded modified fractal procedures: fraktale.ms.
June 19, 1997
June 05, 1997
June 04, 1997
- Added Release 4 version of Joe Riel's SYRUP package (a symbolic circuit analyzer) to the MapleArchives.
June 01, 1997
- Uploaded mks 4.02a for Release 4 to the MapleArchives
- Uploaded update/patch 1.00b9 to package math.
- Changed and corrected installation instructions regarding the Share Library with the Student Editions of Maple V Release 3 and Release 4.
May 31, 1997
- Uploaded update/patch 1.00b8 to package math.
May 28, 1997
- Uploaded update/patch 1.00b6 to package math.
May 25 + 26, 1997
- Added new update/patch to package math to the MapleArchives.
May 14, 1997
- Added package math (high school mathematics) to the MapleArchives.
May 09, 1997
- Added packages written by Douglas Meade to the MapleArchives:
- CURVCOORD: curvilinear coordinates
- MTN-SHOOT: implementation of the Simple Shooting Method
April 29, 1997
February 27, 1997
January 14, 1997
- Added GEOM3D package for Release 4 (Windows and Macintosh versions) to the
- Improved procedure fnull for calculating all zeros over an interval of any algebraic
expression (see MapleArchives)
December 11, 1996
December 08, 1996
December 05, 1996
- Added DOS compatible PKZIP files of all packages and documentations
previously only available in UNIX TAR/GZIP file format to the MapleArchives
December 03, 1996
November 26, 1996
November 14, 1996
- PATHINT for Release 3 and a new version for R4 added to the MapleArchives
October 29, 1996
- Added version 3.21 of Joe Riel's SYRUP
October 08, 1996
October 05, 1996
- Included three packages written by Joe Riel:
- IEEE v 1.00 converting Maple numbers to and from IEEE binary floating-point format (IEEE754 standard)
- SYRUP 3.20, a Symbolic Circuit Analyzer
- SCHEME 1.00, draws and converts electronic schematics
September 30, 1996
- Added software package m2p.tgz, a Maple 3d-plot to
Povray raytracer utility written by Bjoern Vaggen Konestabo to the MapleArchives
- Added a link to the Maple V to Povray Home Page
- Renamed TAR.GZ files to TGZ (once again) and included a solution for the
downloading 'problems' with the Netscape WWW browser
- Die Einführung in Maple V und Programmierung von Maple V sind
jetzt auch als Archiv erhältlich, in dem sich alle HTML- und Graphikdateien befinden, so
daß sich die Seiten auch zuhause mit einem WWW-Browser in Ruhe betrachten lassen: mplhtml.tgz (440 KBytes, TAR/GZ-
September 26, 1996
- Added the documentation An Introduction to Maple by David Harper and Rachid Chalabi, United Kingdom, to
September 24, 1996
September 18, 1996
- Fixed downloading problems of various TGZ files and Joe Riel's Administering Maple V Release 4
with Netscape in the MapleArchives by renaming all of those concerned files.
- Included another documentation by Dr. Marlin and Dr. Kok: ODEs with Maple V in the MapleArchives
- Added all Release 3 worksheets of all the texts written by Dr. Marlin and Dr. Kok in the
September 17, 1996
- Included Dr. Marlin and Dr. Kok's excellent texts on Calculus II and III with Maple V in
- Added TRIGSIMP.TXT package and
MINPOLY.TXT package to the MapleArchives. See there for further details.
- Added a fixed version of rmtabs.ms
- Deleted the page 'Maple V Packages and Bug Fixes' and included its files in
the MapleArchives, if they were not listed there already.
September 16, 1996
- Included a file for Release 3 removing tabulators out of text files (such as MUG postings)
and optionally including prompts: rmtabs.ms
- Included two X11R5 library files so that Release 3 can be run with current distributions of
September 12, 1996
- Included a file for Release 3 converting Release 4 MWS files to ASCII file format: mws2txt.ms.
September 11, 1996
September 10, 1996
Period August 24 - 29, 1996
- Zerteilung der 'Einführung in Maple V' in die einzelnen Kapitel und Integration der
Dokumentation 'Lineare Algebra und DGL mit Maple V'
- Erweiterung der Einführung in Maple V (Beschreibung
der Linux-Version von Release 3)
Author: Alexander F. Walz, email@example.com
Original file location: http://www.math.utsa.edu/mirrors/maple/mplchang.htm